Delightfully Delicious Whole Foods Kale Salad
Kale has been a popular Superfood for years, and the Whole Foods Kale Salad just takes it to the next level! This flavorful mix of leafy greens and crunchy veggies, bound together with an aromatic garlic and lemon dressing, is sure to please even the pickiest of eaters.
Not only is this salad a great source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, but the blend of ingredients creates an unbeatable texture and flavor. Kale is a powerhouse of nutrition and knows no boundaries when it comes to flavor. The sweet and tangy lemon dressing takes the meal to a whole new level.
For a unique twist on the traditional kale salad, the Whole Foods Kale Salad incorporates intriguing flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. The vibrant flavors of apple, feta, and chopped almonds in addition to the kale provide a beautiful contrast and a delightful balance of sweet and savory.
– 2 bunches of kale
– 1/4 cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– 1/2 cup feta cheese
– 1/2 cup almonds, chopped
– 1/2 cup dried cranberries
– 1 apple, grated
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash the kale and dry leaves with a towel.
2. Cut the leaves off the stems and discard the stems.
3. Place the leaves in a large bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
5. Pour the dressing over the kale and massage the dressing into the leaves.
6. Add the feta cheese, almonds, cranberries and apple.
7. Toss the salad until all of the ingredients are combined.
This delicious Whole Foods Kale Salad is bursting with bold flavors, energizing nutrition, and mouth-watering textures. Whether you’re looking for a side dish to impress guests at the next family barbecue or a fast, healthy lunch to keep you fueled and full, this kale salad is sure to please. With its satisfactory crunch, perplexity of ingredients, and dynamic flavors, this dish promises to be one your favorites.