Tantalizing Redskin Potato Salad
Potato salad is one of those classic picnic staples that always bring a smile to people’s faces. This Redskin Potato Salad recipe is packed full of flavor, with a creative mix of ingredients and zesty seasoning that truly tantalize the taste buds.
Our Redskin Potato Salad has a unique cultural influence, as the main ingredient – redskin potatoes – provide a twist on the traditional German potatoes used in potato salads. What’s more, this dish also mixes some special ingredients such as crumbled bacon, hard-boiled egg and chopped green onions, which adds an extra delight to this delicious dish.
But the secret to making this Redskin Potato Salad irresistible is in the creamy and flavorful dressing. We’ve included some Worcestershire sauce and a hint of dijon mustard to give it some zing, and plenty of mayonnaise to help bind the ingredients together.
We can guarantee this Redskin Potato Salad is sure to be a hit among your family and friends. Give it a try and be ready to be astonished at how incredible it tastes!
• 4-5 medium redskinned potatoes
• 6 strips of cooked and crumbled bacon
• 1/2 chopped small onion
• 2 diced hardboiled eggs
• 2-3 chopped green onions
• 1/4 cup of chopped celery
• 2-3 tablespoons of dill weed
• 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
• 2-3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon of yellow mustard
• 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard
• Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Boil the redskinned potatoes until they are tender, then allow to cool.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into cubes and transfer to a medium-size bowl.
3. Add in the chopped onion, hard-boiled eggs, green onions, celery, and dill weed.
4. Prepare the dressing by combining the Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, dijon mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over the potatoes.
5. Gently mix the ingredients together until the potatoes are fully coated.
6. Peel off and cut the bacon into small bits, and combine it into the potato salad.
7. Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate for an hour before serving.
This Redskin Potato Salad recipe is an incredibly easy way to jazz up your next backyard gathering. Its unique flavor profile is sure to be crowd-pleaser. Serve as part of a lunch platter alongside other tasty dishes such as grilled chicken, coleslaw and macaroni salad, or as a satisfying side-dish for burgers, hot dogs and ribs.
Try this Redskin Potato Salad and experience the fusion of flavors that will bring your meal to life.