Find Balance in a Delicious Dance of Flavors: Lobster Salad Barefoot Contessa
For a dish that brings a dance of flavors to the meal, try this Lobster Salad Barefoot Contessa recipe. Perfect for a special occasion, like Valentine’s Day, this tantalizing mix of lobster, avocado, and a delectable blend of seasonings combines ingredients from around the globe.
- 2 cooked and diced lobsters (2 pounds or 900g)
- 3 diced avocados
- 1 diced red onion
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of capers, plus more for garnish, if desired
- 2 tablespoons of chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine the lobsters, avocados, red onion, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- Mix gently to combine, then fold in the capers, dill, and season withsalt and pepper
- Gently mix again and add more lemon, olive oil, or capers as desired.
- Garnish the salad with remaining capers and dill, if desired.
- Serve chilled.
This Lobster Salad Barefoot Contessa is an exquisite symphony of seasonings, combining together to bring a barrage of deliciousness in one dish. The combination of sweet, succulent lobster, creamy avocado, and bold flavors of olive oil, capers, and dill work in harmony to create a flavour unlike any other.
The seasonings used in this recipe have their roots in Mediterranean and Asian cuisine, and the burst of citrus from the lemon juice and savory bite of red onion provide a delicate contrast to the lobster. This is the perfect way to impress your guests at any special event.
If you’re looking for something with a similar flavor profile, try a version of Surf & Turf. This luxurious dish is perfect for any occasion. Instead of Lobster Salad Barefoot Contessa, use a slightly different combination of ingredients to create a unique taste. Or, you could make use of the lobster and switch up the recipe completely and opt for a lobster mac and cheese. Either way, you can’t go wrong. Enjoy!