Joanna Gaines’ Lebanese Salad
Joanna Gaines has a track record of bringing unique flavors to her recipes and her Lebanese Salad doesn’t disappoint. Full of customary Mediterranean flavors, this colorful salad is sure to tantalize your tastebuds with a burst of complex flavors.
Packed with crunchy vegetables, earthy spices, and a tangy vinaigrette, this salad is sure to please. And it’s as healthy as it is delicious: with its high-fiber, protein-rich ingredients and heart-healthy olive oil, it’s a great addition to lunch or dinner.
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1-15 ounce can chickpeas
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl, combine the olives, feta cheese, chickpeas, cucumber, red onion, tomatoes, and parsley.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, cumin, cayenne, black pepper, and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad ingredients and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
This salad is perfect for any day of the week, and it’s a great way to switch up dinner when tired of the same old recipes. Hints of cumin and cayenne pepper add warmth and depth to the salad and the vibrant colors of the vegetables give it that signature Lebanese flavor. Enjoy Joanna Gaines’ unique take on a traditional Mediterranean salad!