Discover the Flavourful Delights of Bumble Bee Tuna Salad
If you’re looking for a unique, easy to make lunch or dinner, why not try out the mouth-watering flavours of Bumble Bee tuna salad?
Rich in protein and vitamins, this tuna salad is a delicious way to get your daily dose of nutrients while satisfying your taste buds. Even more so, this recipe is a great way to use up leftover canned tuna and other ingredients that you may already have lying around!
What makes this tuna salad so special are its unique flavourings and ingredients. Fusing together rich Mediterranean flavours with classic American tastes, this tuna salad will leave you wanting more. The combination of soft tuna, creamy feta cheese, kalamata olives and freshly cut tomatoes, along with delicious Mediterranean herbs, creates an inviting and irresistibly flavourful lunch.
– 2 cans of flaked Bumble Bee solid white tuna in water
– 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise
– ½ teaspoon garlic powder
– ½ teaspoon onion powder
– 2 tablespoons of feta cheese
– 2 tablespoons of kalamata olives
– ½ cup diced cucumbers
– 1 diced tomato
– ¼ teaspoon of paprika
– ½ teaspoon of oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Drain and flake the tuna into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add the mayonnaise, garlic powder, onion powder, feta cheese, kalamata olives, diced cucumbers and diced tomatoes.
3. Mix in the paprika, oregano and a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Serve the tuna salad on a bed of fresh greens, or as an accompaniment to crackers or pita chips.
It’s no surprise, this tasty tuna salad recipe is one of the most popular lunch or dinner favourites among families across the U.S. This dish, with its distinctly pleasant flavours, is a great alternative to other more boring, go-to dinner meals.
For those who have grown tired of the same old sandwiches and salads, this tuna recipe is sure to please. A perfect combination of proteins, vegetables, cheeses and spices, Bumble Bee tuna salad has something for everyone.
So bring some adventure to your kitchen today and give this tasty tuna salad recipe a try! You won’t regret it.