Tasty Twist On A Classic: Oreo Cookie Salad
Who doesn’t love a classic Oreo Cookie! This recipe takes the traditional Oreo Cookie and gives it a new spin, combining the crunchy, chocolatey goodness with the smooth, creamy texture of a fruit salad, making for a melt-in-your-mouth combination sure to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters. The Oreo Cookie salad is a cross between a dessert and salad, a concoction that has taken off in recent years as the perfect treat to bring to a summer cookout or family gathering.
– 10 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
– 1 can (15-1/4 oz) mandarin oranges, drained
– 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
– 1 ½ cups cold milk
– 1 cup halved seedless green grapes
– 1 ½ cups quartered fresh strawberries
– 2 medium bananas, cut into chunks
1. In a large bowl, combine the Oreo cookies, oranges, grapes, strawberries and bananas.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes. Then pour the pudding over the fruit/cookie mix and gently mix together.
3. Cover the bowl and chill for an hour before serving.
Enjoy the Oreo Cookie Salad as a dessert or snack. It’s the perfect refreshing treat for a summer barbecue or family gathering. Sprinkle some chopped Oreo Cookies on top for an extra crunch.
This Oreo Cookie Salad is a unique dish that blends classic flavors with a modern twist, perfect for anyone looking to spice up their recipe repertoire. With a combination of fresh, tart fruits, crunchy Oreos, and creamy pudding, you can’t go wrong. It’s sure to be a crowd-pleaser, so make sure to have plenty on hand for your next event!