Luscious La Madeleine Pasta Salad: An Easy, Delicious Recipe!
Are you looking for a delicious and easy to make pasta recipe? Look no further than La Madeleine Pasta Salad! This flavorful and savory dish is sure to have your taste buds singing with delight.
Originating in France, the combination of the freshness of the vegetables and the creaminess of the dressing makes this recipe a classic. It is a must-have at any table, no matter the occasion. And the best part? It’s a breeze to make!
– 1/2 lb uncooked thick spaghetti
– 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
– 2 cups halved pearl onions
– 2 cups halved artichoke hearts
– 2 cups diced Italian salami
– 1/2 cup feta cheese
– 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– 1/2 cup olive oil
– 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook spaghetti for 8-10 minutes or until al dente.
2. Drain spaghetti and transfer to a large bowl.
3. Add cherry tomatoes, pearl onions, artichoke hearts, Italian salami, feta cheese and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, combine olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic, lemon juice, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
5. Pour dressing over pasta and mix thoroughly to combine.
6. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
No two people make La Madeleine Pasta Salad the same! Experiment with different ingredients to make the dish your own. Consider swapping out the Italian salami for a different type of deli meat, or getting creative with the vegetables you use. You can also use different types of cheese such as gorgonzola, or add in some olives or capers.
This pasta dish is a perennial favorite, bringing families and friends together around the table. Perfect for summer potlucks or backyard barbecues, this delicious salad will be sure to delight. Enjoy!