Tantalizing Indian Fruit Salad Recipe
Do you ever want to whip up something special for your family and friends? If you are looking for something delicious, healthy, and flavorful, then you’ve come to the right place. Today, I’m going to share a recipe for a tantalizing Indian Fruit Salad. This vibrant and zesty dish is sure to impress anyone at your next gathering!
-1 cup strawberries
-1 cup blueberries
-1/4 cup mango chutney
-1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
-1/4 cup chopped almonds
-1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
-1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
-1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground coriander
-1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground cardamom
1. Start by washing and chopping the strawberries and blueberries. Set aside in a large bowl.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the mango chutney, lime juice, and chopped almonds until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour the mango chutney mixture over the berries and add the fresh mint.
4. Sprinkle in the crushed red pepper, ground cinnamon, coriander, and cardamom.
5. Gently stir all the ingredients until they are evenly distributed.
6. Serve and enjoy!
This Indian Fruit Salad is sure to tantalize your tastebuds! The combination of piquant spices, sweet fruit, and crunchy almonds gives this dish an amazing burst of flavor. It’s a great way to take advantage of the seasonal fruits and include more of these nutrient-packed foods in your diet. This recipe also draws on the unique flavors of Indian cuisine, which inspires and excites the palate with its tantalizing tastes and aromas.
If you want to make this dish a part of your regular rotation, you can easily customize the ingredients. Feel free to use whatever fruits you like and adjust the spices to your liking. You can also switch up the chutney for something more piquant like a tamarind or date chutney. It’s so easy to make and make sure to check out other dishes inspired by Indian cuisine. I highly recommend trying this recipe out to bring a little bit of India to your kitchen!