Indulge in the Creamy Comfort of Willow Tree Chicken Salad
Nothing says classic comfort food quite like a hearty, creamy chicken salad. Imagine a dish packed to the brim with succulent chunks of chicken breast and tumbled among a rich medley of crunchy fruits, vegetables, and nuts. If that sounds like your kind of party in a bowl, then you’re in luck! Today we’ll be treating ourselves to a bowl of Willow Tree Chicken Salad: a unique blend of succulent chicken, alluring accompaniments, and zesty, zingy dressing that will have you licking the bowl clean.
– 1 lb of cooked chicken breast, finely diced
– 1/2 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
– 1/2 cup red onion, diced
– 1/2 cup celery, diced
– 1/2 cup of red grapes, halved
– 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
– 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
– 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
– 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the diced chicken, walnuts, red onion, celery, and grapes.
2. In a separate, smaller bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, turmeric, salt, and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture, stirring until everything is evenly coated.
4. Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
This hearty chicken salad can be served in myriad delicious ways. Serve over a bed of freshly roasted greens, spooned between two buttery slices of toast, or simply scooped onto a toasted croissant for a savoury chicken-salad sandwich with a side of cheery sunshine.
Willow Tree Chicken Salad is the perfect comfort food for picnics and barbeques, get-togethers and gatherings — we guarantee you won’t be able to stop smiling as you tuck into this creamy classic. Drawing elements from traditional New England cuisine, this lip-smacking dish will find a welcome spot in any cook’s repertoire, with its unique combination of flavourful ingredients, energetic dressing, and captivating crunch.