Celebrate Weight Watchers with a Healthy, Nutritious Salad
Feeling the need to make some healthy food choices but not want to miss out on flavor and creativity? Weight Watcher Salad is a satisfying answer that packs a real punch of deliciousness.
Refreshing and full of interesting textures, it combines some of the freshest ingredients to create a unique and lively flavor. With a generous helping of vibrant vegetables and a healthy dressing made from olive oil and lemon, this salad will be the star of any meal.
A delightful mix of crunchy, juicy, and succulent, Weight Watcher Salad is a classic combination of cultures and flavors. Tomatoes, cucumber, green onions, and olives come together to provide a medley of tastes that can’t be regretted. To top it off, the salad is finished with feta cheese for a burst of Mediterranean style and added protein.
Simple, easy to make and good for the soul, Weight Watcher Salad is ideal for meal prepping, as it holds up perfectly in the fridge. Plus, with minimal effort, you can tweak it to your own specifications. Switch out some of the ingredients with seasonal favorites, or add a kick of spice to make it even more interesting.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and chopped into small cubes
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup (115 g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup (30 g) sliced green olives
- 1/4 cup (42 g) sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, feta cheese, olives, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and gently toss to combine.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Weight Watcher Salad is a healthy, flavorful and easy way to incorporate more veggies into your diet. Smartly utilizing some of the freshest ingredients for a mouthwatering mix of flavors, this salad is a must-try for those following the Weight Watchers program or simply looking to make some healthier food choices. Give it a try and you won’t be disappointed!