Tantalize Your Taste Buds with Taffy Apple Salad!
Apples and taffy come together to make a unique and deliciously sweet salad – the perfect way to add some flavor to your next dinner or family gathering. Our Taffy Apple Salad is a treat for the eyes, the palate, and the tummy – with a combination of sweet and tart flavors and a medley of color that’s sure to make your dinner guests smile.
– 2 cups diced Granny Smith apples
– 2 cups diced Red Delicious apples
– 1 cup chopped walnuts
– 1 cup diced celery
– 1/2 cup raisins
– 2 cups taffy, chopped
– 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1. In a large bowl, combine diced apples, walnuts, celery, and raisins.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, lemon juice, cinnamon, and nutmeg until blended.
3. Add the mayonnaise mixture to the apple mixture and stir until evenly coated.
4. Stir in the taffy pieces.
5. Refrigerate the mixture for at least 2 hours before serving.
Why You’ll Love Our Taffy Apple Salad
This salad is sure to be a hit with both adults and children with its perfect combination of sweet and tart flavors. Not only is it delicious, it’s also easy to make. All you need to do is cut up your fruits and vegetables, whisk together the dressing ingredients, and stir it all together to make the perfect sweet and savory salad.
The ingredients in the salad will also provide you with a lot of nutrition. Apples are a great source of fiber and provide vitamin C, walnuts are loaded with healthy fats, and celery gives you vitamins K and B6.
It’s a great dish to make for potluck dinners, barbecues, and family reunions. Or, when you need a sweet break during the workday! Our Taffy Apple Salad is sure to win over your family and friends with its unique flavor and nutrition. Give it a try today!