Channel Your Inner Chef – Delicious Subway Seafood Salad Recipe
We all long for the day when even the most complex culinary masterpieces are but a few clicks away. Until then, why not try your hand at crafting something new and exciting in the kitchen? Today, embark on a seafood-filled adventure to make a Subway Seafood Salad.
– Crab Meat (1 cup, cooked and flaked)
– Shrimp (1 cup, cooked and diced)
– Green Onions (2)
– Garlic Powder
1. Start off by combining crab meat, shrimp and celery in a bowl.
2. Mix in the chopped green onions.
3. For flavor, add mayonnaise, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
4. Mix everything together and allow it to chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
5. Ready to serve.
This Subway Seafood Salad appetizer will have 8-10 servings. You can serve it in a simple or creative way – keep it in the bowl for a rustic presentation or serve in a lettuce wrap or over some greens for a more elevated look. Pair it with some crispy crackers or toasted baguette pieces, and you’ve got a dish that will turn heads and tantalize taste buds!
This salad draws its origin from the popular Subway sandwiches. With this fresh and flavorful combo of seafood, this salad recipe is sure to liven up any get-together or party. It’s a great way to give a classic sandwich a modern twist, and it’s easy to customize according to your taste preferences. Get creative and let your inner chef explore the diverse culinary possibilities of this delightful and unique salad. Enjoy!