Delicious Publix Chicken Salad Recipe
If you’re looking to add a warm, savory, and subtly-spicy flavor to your summer menu, then this delectable Publix Chicken Salad is an ideal choice. Combining an irresistible blend of salty, tart, and smoky ingredients to create a unique, delicious flavor, this dish is sure to please your guests, and it comes together with minimal effort!
– 2 cups cooked and shredded Publix rotisserie chicken
– 1/2 cup diced celery
– 1/2 cup diced red onion
– 1/2 cup mayonnaise
– 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
– 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
– 2 tablespoons Sriracha
– 2 tablespoons honey
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
– 2 teaspoons kosher salt
– 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. In a large bowl, combine the chicken, celery, red onion, mayonnaise, lime juice, dijon mustard, Sriracha, honey, cilantro, salt, and pepper.
2. Gently mix together until all of the ingredients are well blended.
3. Serve cold on a bed of fresh lettuce or on a sandwich with a side of potato chips or fruit.
This Publix Chicken Salad is a unique twist on a traditional blend of flavors. The smoky Sriracha and the tart lime juice give it a deliciously unexpected flavor that is sure to please. Plus all of the herbs and spices make this dish a zesty and flavorful meal that is perfect for either a weekday or a weekend get-together.
If you’re looking to explore other spiced-up recipes, this Publix Chicken Salad is a great place to start. Think of it as a delicious gateway to other similar recipes. From there you can explore the variety of flavors and spices that can be used to make a meal that is full of flavor and style.