The Wonderful World of Potato Salad – Paula Deen Style!
Are you tired of the same old potato salads? Bored of the same bland flavors and texture? Put down the mayo and take a leap into the wonderful world of Potato Salad- Paula Deen style! With a deliciously unique combination of flavors from around the world, this dish is sure to tantalize your taste buds and warm your heart.
- 5 large potatoes, peeled, diced and boiled
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated horseradish
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix together potatoes, olive oil, vinegar, green onions, celery, garlic, mustard powder, basil, parsley and horseradish.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Gently mix together until combined.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This Potato Salad is the perfect blend of flavors from around the world. The olive oil and red wine vinegar give it a Mediterranean flair, while the garlic and basil provide an Italian flair. The freshly grated horseradish adds just the right amount of zest to the dish. Plus, the sweetness of the green onions, combined with the crunch of the celery, creates a unique texture that will keep you coming back for more.
If you’re looking for something a little different for your next picnic, birthday party, or family dinner, why not give Potato Salad Paula Deen style a try? It’s easy to make, has a unique flavor profile, and is sure to be a hit with everyone in your life. Plus, you don’t need to be a professional chef to make it – just a few simple steps and you’ll be feasting on Potato Salad Paula Deen style in no time.
Similar recipes out there include the classic Potato Salad, Coleslaw Potato Salad and even Sweet Potato Salad. It’s no wonder why this dish is so popular – it’s full of flavor and there are plenty of recipes to choose from. Plus, with its global influences, it can easily be adapted to suit any cuisine or culinary tradition.
So, go ahead, give Potato Salad Paula Deen style a try! You won’t be disappointed.