Delicious Pioneer Woman Egg Salad
Who doesn’t love a classic egg salad? Perfect for shaking up a boring salad, this egg salad recipe from the Pioneer Woman has a little twist to excite your taste buds. Whether you need a light summer lunch or a hearty winter brunch, this flavorful egg salad is sure to make your meal a hit.
This egg salad is a little bit different from traditional recipes. It combines delightful flavors from the East and West, including cumin and Parmesan. These unusual ingredients add complexity to an otherwise simple dish. When combined with creamy mayonnaise and celery, the result is a unique, savory egg salad that is far from boring.
– 8 large eggs
– 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
– 2 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
– 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
– 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
– 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
1. Place the eggs in a pot of cold water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, then remove from heat and drain in a colander.
2. Place the eggs in a bowl of an ice bath to cool. Peel and chop the eggs in small pieces.
3. In a large bowl, combine the chopped eggs, mayonnaise, bacon, Parmesan, cumin, garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper, cilantro and celery.
4. Stir everything together until ingredients are evenly combined.
5. Serve egg salad on toasted bread or with fresh greens.
This egg salad recipe is a fantastic way to add something a little different to your meal. The Pioneer Woman’s twist on the classic egg salad uses interesting ingredients such as cumin and Parmesan to create a dish that is bursting with flavor. If you know someone who is an egg salad lover, this recipe will surely be a hit. Enjoy!