Indulge in a Delicious and Deliciously Refreshing Pink Salad
Craving something light and luscious to chew on? Try the delightful Pink Salad! This recipe makes a scrumptious fresh meal that’s light and bursting with flavor. You’ll find a delightful blend of textures and flavors in this tantalizing dish.
The base of this delightful salad is a nutritious blend of heirloom leaves, fennel, cherry tomatoes, and thinly sliced celery. Each bite delivers a refreshing crunchy texture to tantalize the taste buds. To build the flavor profile, top it all off with crusty sourdough croutons, salty halloumi cheese, and a squeeze of zesty lemon. The zesty, sweet, and salty combo make this salad a joy to eat.
Preparing the salad is a breeze. Start by tossing all of your leafy ingredients into a large bowl and gently mix. Then, add in the vegetables and halloumi cubes, stirring gently to combine. Finally, crisp the croutons in a pan and add to the bowl. Drizzle the salad with olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs of your choice for extra flavor. Serve the salad as is or with a wedge of lemon for extra punch.
This salad is definitely reminiscent of Mediterranean cuisine. It highlights simple, fresh ingredients in a creative combination you can’t get enough of. Alternatively, the unique combination of textures, flavors, and colors make this salad the perfect choice for a picnic or potluck.
If you’re looking for a healthy and delicious salad that pleases the palate, this is the dish for you. With just a few ingredients and a few minutes of your time, you too can enjoy the luscious flavors of pink salad.
- 6 Cups of Leafy Greens (arugula, watercress, butter lettuce, spinach, red chard)
- 1 fennel Bulb-thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 2 stalks of celery-thinly sliced
- 50g of Halloumi cheese-cubed
- 1 cup of Croutons-roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 lemon-juice
- 1 tablespoon of herbs ( Oregano and thyme-chopped )
- In a large bowl, toss your leafy greens, fennel, tomatoes, and celery.
- Add in the cubes of halloumi cheese and lightly stir in the mixture.
- Crisp the croutons in a pan and add to the bowl.
- Drizzle the salad with olive oil, lemon juice, and herbs of your choice.
- Gently mix the salad and serve with an extra wedge of lemon.
So, don’t hold yourself back! Delight your taste buds and your health with this delicious and nutritiously-refreshing pink salad. Enjoy!