A Taste of the Holidays: Passover Salad
The holidays are a great time to get creative and try out new recipes to celebrate in style. Coming up is the gastronomic festival of Passover and that calls for an abundance of delicious dishes! We’re going to be highlighting one of these today, a perfectly flavorful authentic Passover Salad.
This recipe is full of seasonal spring vegetables and blends traditional Jewish flavors with a modern flair. The vibrant colors of the veggies are sure to make your plate look beautiful, and homemade dressing will give this special salad an extra kick.
• 2 cups shredded carrots
• 2 cups shredded red cabbage
• 2 cups arugula
• 1 diced purple onion
• 2 diced radishes
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons honey
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the carrots, red cabbage, arugula, purple onion, and radishes in a large bowl and mix together.
2. In a separate bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper. Then whisk together to make a dressing.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss together.
4. Serve the Passover salad and enjoy!
This recipe is full of zesty flavors and is an interesting and unique take on a classic holiday dish. The combination of juicy radishes with the vinegar and honey-based dressing is sure to tantalize your taste buds. By using seasonal ingredients, such as spring arugula and purple onion, no restaurant dish can compare!
You can easily adapt this Passover Salad to suit your preferences, by adding in your favorite salad ingredients or experimenting with different types of dressing. Plus, this recipe is sure to give you a great opportunity to get creative in the kitchen.
To experience a truly unique flavor within each bite, check out this tasty Passover Salad recipe. Enjoy the wonderful flavors of the holidays while recreating a classic dish with a modern twist.