Newks Pasta Salad – A Perfect Summer Breeze!
Ah… summertime. The warm breeze blowing in from the ocean, the smell of freshly-cut grass, and the inviting aroma of an incredible summer dish. Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce you to Newks Pasta Salad – a mesmerizing culinary delight to savor on every summer day.
This dish has been a favorite in my family for years, and it quickly became a staple at dinner times, BBQs, and potlucks. This delicious recipe brings a unique twist to traditional European pasta salad. It combines alluring Asian flavors with savory American ingredients, making this one dish truly unique.
If you’re looking to elevate your summertime cooking game, then you’ll definitely love this salad. Ready to add a burst of flavor to your backyard gatherings? Let’s get started!
– 1 pound of Farfalle pasta
– 2 tablespoons of Sesame Ginger salad dressing
– 1 cup of diced bell peppers
– ½ cup of diced red onions
– ½ cup of sliced snow peas
– 1 cup of shredded carrots
– ½ cup of diced celery
– ¾ cup of slivered almonds
1. Cook the Farfalle pasta according to the instructions on the package.
2. Drain the cooked pasta and let it sit for about 10 minutes to cool.
3. In a large bowl, combine the noodles with the sesame ginger dressing.
4. Add the diced bell peppers, red onions, snow peas, carrots, celery, and almonds.
5. Mix all the ingredients together thoroughly.
6. Refrigerate the pasta salad for at least one hour.
7. Serve chilled and enjoy!
This delightful Newks Pasta Salad is the perfect summer side dish. It’s easy to prepare, crunchy, satisfying, and filled with interesting flavors and textures. With a delightful mix of European, American, and Asian influences, this pasta salad will definitely keep your friends and family coming back for more. So put on your summer chef’s hat and bring Newks Pasta Salad to your next gathering. Bon Appétit!