How to Make a Delicious Microgreen Salad
Are you looking for a light, energizing and nutritious meal? Then this Microgreen Salad is just the thing you need! Bursting with flavor and goodness, it’s simple to make and the perfect choice for lunch.
This dish is enriched with a rainbow of colors that conjure up notions of good health and provide a burst of energy. Fresh microgreens—such as radish, broccoli, sunflower—are combined with warm roasted vegetables, and tangy feta cheese. Bright pomegranate pearl add a subtle sweetness to this perplexing dish, while the lemon and olive oil dressing ties it all together.
The best part about this salad is that it’s surprisingly straightforward to prepare. You can make it in advance and take to work for a quick and nutritious lunch. When the roasted vegetables are ready, the salad comes together in the blink of an eye.
– 1 ½ cups microgreens
– 1 cup roasted vegetables (such as bell pepper, red onion, and sweet potato)
– 2 tablespoons feta cheese
– ½ cup pomegranate pearl
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons lemon juice
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place bell pepper, red onion, and sweet potato on the baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
3. Roast for 25 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
4. Place the microgreens in a large bowl.
5. Add the roasted vegetables, feta cheese, and pomegranate pearl to the bowl.
6. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil and lemon juice.
7. Drizzle over the salad and gently toss to combine.
8. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
Serve the salad warm or chilled. Enjoy!
This Microgreen Salad is a great way to energize your body and get a healthy dose of antioxidants. The pop of pomegranate and the sharpness of feta compliment the earthy flavor of the roasted vegetables. Have a go at this recipe and experience a truly energizing meal. Bon Appétit!