Deliciously Creamy Heb Chicken Salad
When it comes to flavor-packed summer dishes, homemade Heb Chicken Salad is always a crowd favorite. This creamy, veggie-packed delicacy is a testament to the glorious combination of creamy Greek yogurt and flavorful herbs.
-2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
-1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
-1 cup of mayonnaise
-1/2 cup of red onions, diced
-1/2 cup of celery, diced
-3 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
-3 tablespoons of fresh dill, chopped
-Juice of 1/2 lemon
-Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and cover a baking sheet with foil. Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cooked through.
2. Let the chicken breasts cool slightly, shred and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise and Greek yogurt.
4. Add the chicken, diced onions, celery, parsley, and dill.
5. Squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon and add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Stir until everything is combined and enjoy over a bed of lettuce or your favorite crunchy toast!
Unique and Flavorful
Heb Chicken Salad is a delicious traditional dish that is so unique and flavorful, it’s an instant crowd favorite. It’s a perfect light dish that comes together quickly, and contains loads of veggies. With the perfect combination of creamy mayonnaise and yogurt, and the zesty zing of lemon juice and herbs, it’s a flavor-packed summer salad that is sure to be a hit.
It’s also incredibly versatile. Serve it over a bed of lettuce for a light lunch, or enjoy it over crunchy toast for a delicious tea time snack. Or, if you’re feeling especially creative, why not incorporate it into a sandwich, wrap, or quesadilla? Heb Chicken Salad is also full of protein, vitamins, and minerals, so it’s a sure-footed winner too.
So go ahead, gather up the ingredients and make this wonderful, creamy salad. Whether you’re having a BBQ or just want something light and flavorful, Heb Chicken Salad is sure to be a hit. Enjoy!