Health Nut Salad – A Nutritious and Delicious Dish
When it comes to finding ways to add more nutritious ingredients to your meals, a health nut salad is an excellent choice. Not only is it packed with healthy ingredients, it’s also incredibly flavorful and filling. And with a wide variety of textures and flavors, it can really bring your culinary creativity to the next level.
– 2 cups chopped raw kale
– 1/2 cup almonds
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1/4 cup golden raisins
– 1/4 cup dried cranberries
– 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
– 1 tablespoon lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon honey
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine the kale and almonds.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, honey, and salt and pepper.
3. Pour the mixture over the kale and almonds and toss to combine.
4. Add the raisins, cranberries, and sunflower seeds and toss to combine.
5. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Why You’ll Love It
This health nut salad is not only packed with nutritious ingredients, but its combination of flavors closely resembles a tabbouleh – a popular Middle Eastern salad. The mix of sweet and tart from the dried cranberries and golden raisins bring a unique taste to the salad that you can’t find in any other dish. But ultimately, it’s the crunchy, savory almonds that really make this salad shine. Add a few more spices or herbs to really make it your own.
So if you’re looking for an easy and tasty way to get some extra nutrition into your meals, look no further than this health nut salad. You won’t be disappointed.