Experience a Refreshing Taste of Italy with Grinder Salad
Refreshing and light, Grinder Salad is an Italian-inspired dish that makes for a delicious lunch or dinner any time of year. With its unique combination of flavors, Grinder salad is full of surprises for the palate.
– 2 cups cooked white beans
– 2 cups diced tomatoes
– A handful of pitted black olives
– 2 tablespoons capers
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
– 2 tablespoons vinegar
– A tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the beans, tomatoes, olives, capers, chives, vinegar and olive oil.
2. Add salt and mix until all the ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Serve in bowls and enjoy!
Borrowing flavors from Italian cuisine, this unique dish offers some unexpected combinations that tantalize the taste buds. The light texture of the white beans is contrasted by the salty flavor of the olives and capers. The vinegar and extra virgin olive oil provide a tangy and rich flavor, elevating the dish to another level.
If you’re looking for a little something extra, try adding some diced red onions or garlic. Adding crumbled feta cheese to the mix creates a more hearty salad, but Grinder salad can be enjoyed just as it is.
Grinder salad is an easy and healthy dinner option that goes well with a variety of side dishes, such as pasta, grilled seafood or your favorite salad greens. Enjoy this Italian-influenced dish as a light meal, or serve it as a side dish to any of your favorite main courses. Have fun experimenting with different combinations of ingredients and make Grinder salad your own.