If you’re in search of a crowd-pleasing salad that is guaranteed to tantalize the taste buds, then look no further than Chipotle Chicken Salad! This flavourful salad features succulent cooked chicken pieces, crisp lettuce, radishes and a spicy chipotle dressing to add a delicious kick.
– 2 cooked chicken breasts, cubed
– 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
– 2 radishes, finely diced
– ¼ cup red onion, finely diced
– ½ cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
– ½ cup cilantro, chopped
– ¼ cup crumbled feta
– ¼ cup olive oil
– 2 tbsp. lime juice
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
– 1 tbsp. honey
– 1 tsp. cumin
– 1 tsp. smoked paprika
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together until emulsified.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients.
3. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix until all the ingredients are evenly coated.
4. Serve and enjoy!
This Chipotle Chicken Salad is a quick, easy and delicious meal that is sure to impress anyone. The combination of smoky chipotle heat, sweetness from the honey, and the salt and tang of the feta make for a perfect balance of flavours and textures. For an even more impactful contrast, you can also add some crunchy croutons on top.
This Chipotle Chicken Salad is inspired by Mexican flavours, but you can also use it as a great base recipe to build off of by adding various elements of your own favourite global cuisines. For example, try adding some cooked quinoa, cooked buckwheat or spiralized vegetables for a more plant-based meal, or top with some crunchy nuts of your choice for some extra crunch. The versatility of this dish means that the possibilities are truly endless!
So for an easy and delicious meal that will bring a burst of flavour to your dinner table, give this Chipotle Chicken Salad a try!