A Sweet and Refreshing Banana Salad
Refreshingly sweet and bursting with flavor, this banana salad makes the perfect side dish or light lunch! With its tropical ingredients and fruity sweetness, you’ll love the contrast of flavors this dish has to offer.
This salad takes fresh bananas, mangoes, and watermelon, and combines them with coconut oil and lemon juice for an zesty sweetness. It’s perfect for summer gatherings or picnics, or even just a light weekday lunch. If you’re looking to make something a bit different from your typical salad, then you’ll want to give this banana salad a try!
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 ripe mango, cut into cubes
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the sliced bananas, cubed mango, and diced watermelon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the coconut oil and lemon juice.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the fruit and mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Transfer the salad to a serving platter and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This banana salad is a great dish for any occasion but especially those with a flavor for the tropical. It can easily be the centerpiece for a Caribbean-themed party or the finishing touch to a summer barbecue. You can also mix in some of your favorite fruits to give it an even more unique flavor.
This banana salad is just one of the many dishes that bring a little sunshine and sweetness to your table. For more recipes like this one, why not try making a traditional Caribbean rice and peas, Brazilian passion fruit mousse, or Mexican tamarind ice cream? With so many delicious dishes to choose from, your next meal is sure to be a memorable one!