I get compliments on this fruit salad wherever I take it. It is super easy to make and a great dish to bring to a potluck or family party. It’s bursting with a ton of virbrant colors and flavors! It’s not only pretty to look at, but it tastes wonderful and is good for you too. A terrific blend of all your summer favorites – serve nice and chilled! There are no set amounts to the ingredients just mix them to according to whatever fruit you like best.This recipe definitely doesn’t disappoint and really is a perfect summer fruit salad.
Use any fruit you have. Substitute these ingredients however you see fit!
- Kiwi fruit
- Peel any fruit that requires it and chop up into bite size pieces.
- Mix everything together gently in a big bowl except the bananas and kiwi fruit.
- Squeeze half a lemon and half a lime over everything
- Add bananas and kiwi fruit just before serving.
- Enjoy this beautiful salad.