- 6 medium tomatoes
- 7 ounce block feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces arugula
- Remove the core from the tomatoes and slice each tomato in thick wedges.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a circle on a large plate.
- Cut the feta in thick slices and place it in the center of the plate.
- Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar over the tomatoes and feta.
- Crush the oregano between the palms of your hands over the salad and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Arrange the arugula on the plate around the outside of the tomatoes and serve at room temperature.